PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION.
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- You provide it yourself when contacting us by phone, e-mail or website, social media networks, at our office, during our customer day events, other public events, which we organise, or by uploading your CV to our internet website;
- Your personal data is supplied to us by a third party, e.g. a broker or in an instance in which a third party’s payment service provider checks whether your payment has been successful;
- We collect your personal data ourselves, including automatically. See also our policy in relation to cookies.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED.
We process the following types of personal data in connection with the following data subjects:
- When you sign in on our homepage to receive our bulletin, we process data regarding your name and contacts (e-mail address);
- If you have signed in as a person, who is interested in the development projects on our internet website, we process data regarding your name and contact information (phone number, e-mail address), as well as your wishes in regard to the apartment which you are interested in (its size and price);
- If you have registered for our customer day events or you participate in them, we process information regarding your name and contact information (phone number, e-mail address), as well as your wishes in regard to the apartment which you are interested in (its size and price);
- If you sign an agreement with us, we process data regarding your name, personal ID code, contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address), your marital status, as well as the relevant data of your authorised representative (except for marital status);
- If you apply for a job with us, we process your name and contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address), as well as data regarding your education, work skills, previous workplaces, etc.;
- If you take part in our customer days or other public events, we process your image (video and photo);
- If you are in development site territory, we process your image, other personal data, as well as activities, which are visible, because the territory has video surveillance.
REASONS AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING.
We process your personal data for the following reasons and pursuant to the legal grounds for doing so:
- In order to conclude an agreement with you if we are legitimately interested in contacting you for marketing purposes and if our previous contacts indicate that you are interested in our offer and have not expressed dissatisfaction or objections to this type of contexts, in such circumstances we consider that your interests and rights do not exceed our legitimate interests in trading our products and services;
- In order to maintain our agreement with you, including identifying, proving and emphasising violations of the agreement or the law, if you have violated the agreement or law, your legitimate interests do not exceed our legitimate interests;
- Internet website traffic statistics, service usage statistics and other types of non-personal technical information about site usage in order to improve the site and our services;
- In order to contact you and receive feedback about our services and products with the goal of conducting a customer satisfaction survey, doing this is you have not expressed dissatisfaction or objections to such contacts;
- In order to fulfil our duties under the law.
We will also process your personal data if this is necessary in the specific instance, in connection with our legitimate interests or those of a third part provided that these interests exceed your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, in connection with which personal data must be protected, as well as in other instances when it is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of any other person. We do not process special personal data categories.
PROCESSING AND THE BASIS FOR CONSENT.
We may process your personal data with your consent (e.g. sending bulletins for direct marketing purposes). If your consents is the basis for processing, you may rescind this at any time by contacting using the contact information specified at the end of this text. Each e-mail contains a link, which if clicked on, you can use to decline further data processing. However, it is true that withdrawing permission does not affect the permitted processing of content prior to the time that permission was withdrawn.
We use carefully chosen service providers to process your personal data (data processors). Nevertheless, we retain full responsibility for your personal data. We use the categories of processors: Data storage service providers, e-mail service providers, customer relations management service providers, brokers’ service providers, construction service providers, marketing service providers, payment service providers, as well as employment intermediation service providers. If you wish to receive additional information about our data processors, their name and location, please contact using the contact information specified at the end of this text.
SENDING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Our data processors may, possibly, process your personal data outside the European Union (including in the United State of America). We will only send your personal information outside the European Union in the event that we have a legitimate reason to do this, including the data recipient, who i) is located is a country that the European Commission considers to be a country that duel guarantees personal data protection (including organisations which are certified in the Privacy Shield System); or ii) has an agreement that satisfies the European Union’s requirements in relation to sending personal data to processors outside the EU. If you would like additional and more detailed information about the sending of your personal data outside the European Union (e.g. data recipients and the legal grounds for sending data), please contact us using the contact information specified at the end of this text.
We take technical and organisational steps to protect your personal information, bearing in mind (i) the technology level; (ii) introduction costs; (iii) the nature, scope, context and reasons for processing; and (iv) the risks you encounter. In such security measures, we including access management, employee training, double factor authentication, as well as data coding, but not only.
We will only retain your personal information for as a long as this is necessary to obtain it, for as long as this is necessary to protect our interests, or for as long as this is necessary to satisfy the requirements of the law. If you have signed an agreement with us, then we will process your personal data as follows:
- In conformity with Estonia’s accounting and tax laws, we save data in relation to accounting documents for seven years after the end of the respective financial year;
- In conformity with the statute of limitations stipulated in Estonian legislation, we save personal data in relation to contractual requirements for no more than 10 years from the date on which it became possible to fulfil the requirement.
If you have shown interest in our products, we will save your personal information for five years after the last time that you contact us. If you have participated in our customer day events, but have not signed an agreement with us, then your data will be saved for five years after the date of the customer day event. We will save photo and video for five years after they have been obtained. If you were unsuccessful in your job application, we will retain your personal information for one month after we have hired a person for the job that you applied for. If you wish, we will retain the information for six months from the start of this process. If you have offered your contact information and have uploaded your CV to our internet website, we will save your personal information for up six months from the date on which it was submitted. We save information that we receive from our website cookies in accordance with our cookies policy.
You retain all the rights of a data subject in accordance with your personal data, in so far this is required by the relevant data protection laws. Your are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Receive a copy of your personal information;
- Correct incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- Delete personal data;
- Restrict personal data processing;
- Forward personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data if you have a legitimate interest in doing this and if the data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to guarantee your rights, please contact us using the contact information specified at the end of this text. If you believe that your rights have been violated, you are entitled to bring this matter to the attention of the Data Protection Inspectorate or take it to court.
We are a company that is incorporated in the Republic of Estonia and the processing of your personal data is subject to the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights as a personal data subject, please use the following contact information:
Address: Staapli 10, 10415 Tallinn
Phone: +372 501 1157